Keep your dog safe at night with this high quality glow in the dark LED dog collar.
Why are this Ezier Light Up LED dog collar such a great glow in the dark product?
- The collar is made from mesh fabric and contains a TPU LED light-guiding tube.
- This collar is available in multiple colors : neon green, pink, red and blue.
- The Ezier LED light up collar is available in 3 sizes : small (10.5″ to 14″ – 26.5 to 36cm), medium (14″ to 20.5″ – 36 to 52cm) and large (17″ to 25.5″ – 43 to 65cm). The collars can be easily adjusted with the buckle to fit your dog’s neck.
- The LED lights have 3 light modes : steady glow, slow light or flashing LED lights. You can of course opt for no light at all and just have your dog wear this collar as a normal one. Just click the switch button on the side of the battery box to change the mode.
- This dog collar is USB rechargeable (lithium ion battery) and the cable is provided. This cable is compatible with any USB device.
- The newer version of this glow in the dark dog collar is weatherproof, but not waterproof. The battery box can not be submerged in water. This will damage the battery.
- The collar is lightweight, strong and durable. You can easily attach it to any leash with the strong, stainless steel D-ring.
- Your order contains : 1 LED light dog collar, 1 USB charging cable.
Makes it easy to find your dog
- chargeable by USB
- great design with reflective properties
- available in multiple colors
- 3 light modes
- not so easy to adjust
What people love about this Ezier light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- This collar is also very reflective, so when car headlights hit the collar it completely reflects back.
- The quick release slim fixed buckle is very handy and stable.
- This dog collar also looks cool as a regular collar, even without the lights.
Tips to use this Ezier light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- Please use a 5V USB adaptor only to recharge this LED dog collar. Do not use a fast charger adapter, this may cause serious damages.
- The red, green and pink LED light have better glowing effect than the blue version of this collar.
- The charging time for this collar is 2 hours by any USB compatible device (computer, wall charger, power bank or USB charger) for 2 to 3 hours of steady glow, 4 to 6 hours for flashing light.
- The on/off button is located on top of the plastic casing, the USB charger port has a small cover and can be found on the side of the box.
A waterproof alternative to the other LED light up dog collars on the market.