Eye Candy Mica Powder for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin, detailed review
Eye Candy Mica Powder 11 colors for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin
Create the ultimate arts & crafts projects with this extremely luminous glow in the dark mica powder.
Why is this Eye Candy Mica Powder such a great glow in the dark product?
- This seller proposes an array of 11 vibrant colors : asagi yellow green, beni red, daidaiiro orange, daijin blue, daishin yellow, daitoku purple, midori green, mizudori green, momoiro pink, orenji orange and shojin blue.
- This product is packaged in small sealable bags. Each bag contains 0.175 oz (5 grams) of fine mica pearls, so you have a total of 1.94 oz (55 grams).
- This product is a glow in the dark mica mineral powder, which has the property to stay charged for longer, up to 8 to 10 hours each time.
- This powder is cosmetic grade. You can use Polysorbate 80 as a solubilizing agent that will increase the solubility of the mica powder in your medium.
- This pigment has a ultra fine pearl range, 30-50 microns in size.
- This product is safe, organic, versatile and non-toxic.
- This mica powder is stain-free, unless otherwise stated.
- Free shipping and free returns.
- This product is backed by a quality assurance. You can contact the seller about any issue and get a fast response.
For dashing artwork.
- non-toxic, organic
- resealable bags
- unique range of colors
- 8 to 10 hour glow
- uniform coloring
- shipping may take longer, this is a Japanese product
What people love about this Eye Candy Mica Powder for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- This fluorescent mica powder can be used easily with epoxy, resins, lacquer, nail polish, latex, cosmetics, polymer clay, varnishes and glazes.
- Great customer service who offers unbeatable advice.
- The color range is very unique and original.
- The colors are very uniform and glow beautifully in the dark.
Tips to use this Eye Candy Mica Powder for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- This product is safe to use on the skin and will not cause irritation. But as with any product, always test a small quantity on a small area to ensure it’s allergy safe for you.
- When your project is finished, you need to “charge” the glow in the dark pigments with a UV lamp or under direct sunlight. It will then magically begin to glow ! After 8 to 10 hours, the glow will diminish, but you can quickly recharge it.
- Here are a few ideas for creations using glow in the dark mica powder : woodworking, resin art, plastics, slime, pen blanks, river tables, candles, lip balms, bath bombs and so on. It is truly multipurpose.
Experience ultimate crafting possibilities with this fine fluorescent mica powder for your glow in the dark projects.