Delena 4 types of Glow in the Dark nail glitter paillettes, detailed review
Delena 4 boxes of Nail Art Fluorescent Nail Glitter Paillettes
Do you want to add a little fun to your fingernails ? Have you tried glow in the dark nail polish before ? Maybe this time you like to try something different ? Something that glows as vividly but adds that little extra touch to your party prep ?
Go for these glowing nail glitter paillettes and create your own style.
Why are these Delena nail glitter paillettes such a great glow in the dark product?
- Your order contains 4 different kinds of glitter paillettes : you will have one box of butterflies, another of stars, a third one of little dots and a last one with hearts. The contents of each little box weighs just 1 gram. The paillettes are approximately 3 mm wide.
- These glitter paillettes are compatible with both artificial and natural nails.
- All these paillettes glow neon green in the dark.
- These paillettes are completely safe and non-toxic and can also be used for body art.
- To make these glitter paillettes glow, they will need to be exposed to a light source. This can be a light bulb, UV light or direct sun light.
Endlessly glowing fantasy nails
- 4 boxes
- long lasting
- bright neon green
- the glitter paillettes only glow in one color
What people love about these Delena glow in the dark nail glitter paillettes
- You can really let your imagination run free and make any patterns you like with these glitter paillettes.
- Customers have also reported using these paillettes to decorate their cell phones, invitation cards, glasses. In that case, use liquid glue to apply them.
- You will need to train your patience when applying these glitter paillettes, but the result is definitely worth it.
Tips to use these Delena glow in the dark nail glitter paillettes
- You can create little flowers on your fingernails ! Just put one little dot in the middle and put 4 hearts around it. It will look like a lovely flower.
- They’re very easy to apply. Here’s how : Prepare your nails with a base coat and cure them under UV/LED lamp. Apply color polish but do not cure ! Use a tweezer to apply the glitter paillettes onto your nails. A toothpick with a moistened end also works. Cure your nails under a UV/LED lamp. Seal everything with a top coat and cure again under UV/LED light.
- Due to the light and screen settings, the color of these paillettes may slightly differ from the pictures.
Add a creative glow in the dark touch to your beautiful fingernails with these stars, butterflies, dots and hearts.