DecorRom Pigment Powder for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin, detailed review
DecorRom 10 color Pigment Powder for Glow in the Dark Epoxy Resin
Make stunning arts & crafts creations by adding glow in the dark pigment powder to epoxy resin and many other clear mediums.
Why is this DecorRom Pigment Powder such a great glow in the dark product?
- This DecorRom Glow Powder is an Amazon’s Choice.
- This product is sold as a pack of 10 different colors of glow in the dark pigment powder : violet, blue, sky white, teal white, kiwi green, Kelly green, lemon yellow, gold, orange and red.
- This product is sold in individual shake jars that each contain 0.7 oz (20 grams) of powder. This type of jar makes it easy to control the amount of pigment powder to use. There’s no waste and no mess !
- Your order comes with one bonus charging UV light. This light requires 3 AAA batteries. These batteries are not included.
- DecorRom’s luminous pigments are gentle to the skin, non-toxic and non-radioactive.
- This luminous powder can be mixed with almost any medium, as long as it can be dissolved.
- The improved manufacturing process ensures mesmerizing effects and bright colors in a minimal amount.
- All DecorRom powders are waterproof, they can be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints.
For glowing arts & crafts projects
- non-toxic and non-radioactive
- easy to use shake jars
- included UV lamp
- long lasting glow
- the purple pigment powder glows less than the other colors
What people love about this DecorRom pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- You can add this luminous pigment powder to slime, clear nail base, epoxy resins, bath bombs, paintings, water based medium like acrylic paints and so on.
- This order comes in a pretty packaging : all the jars are packed in a nice box. This is a perfect gift for an art lover.
Tips to use this DecorRom pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy
- Important note !! The density of each color is different, that is why there is sometimes less powder in one jar compared to the others. This is not a mistake from the seller’s part. If there’s less in a bottle, there will still be the same weight. It means you will need less of this particular color to get the same result.
- Once your art project is finished, you need to charge the glow in the dark pigments with the UV lamp that is included or under direct sunlight. It will then magically begin to glow !
- Use this glow in the dark pigment powder with all colorless, clear and transparent mediums, such as slime, epoxy resins, nail polish, inks, glue, paint plastic resin, silicone rubber, ceramics, glass etc.
Add a glow in the dark touch to all your DIY and arts & crafts projects.