DecorRom glow in the dark powder pigment set, detailed review
Best selling glow in the dark powder pigment
Glow in the dark pigment powder can be used with a wide range of mediums: slime, epoxy resin, nail polish, transparent glue, plastic resin, silicone rubber, ceramics, glass, water-based acrylic paint, etc.
They’re an affordable way to deliver stunning neon creatives. This 10-color set comes with a bonus UV lamp.
Why is DecorRom pigment set a great glow in the dark product?
- This product is very effective. If properly blended with almost any medium, it delivers a vivid glow even without a permanent light source. As all glow in the dark products, it’s best charged with UV black light
- It’s a big pack, great value for your money, a set of 10 colors with their own shake jars, very nicely presented
- It’s easy to use, no mess. You simply add some medium to the powder, shake and use. It’s that’s simple!
- It’s multipurpose. You can use it for all kinds of creative projects, from bath bombs to paintings. If you can imagine it, you can create it!
- It’s sold with a small UV lamp. You can charge your creations straight away
This product is a best seller with 950+ positive reviews
- price value
- can be charged
- safe to use
- zero waste
- compatible with a wide rang of medium materials
- the containers could be slightly larger
What people love about this glow in the dark powder
- The set offers a wide range of colors
- It can be charged and glows without a permanent light source
- you can choose the right balance between medium and powder to deliver the best glowing effect
- it has a great value for the price and generates no waste, thanks to the individual shake jars
- it blends perfectly with clear acrylic medium, delivering bright vivid colors
- it’s very easy to apply, even when using a moderate quantity of powder
- it’s delivered with a bonus UV lamp
Tips to use this glow in the dark powder
- Add medium to powder, not powder to medium. Shake and use.
- Bear in mind that you have to find the right balance between medium and powder: the more powder you’ll use, the brighter effect your’ll get.
- Use it with colourless clear medium
- Works best with a light color background
- Do not grind the glow powder, this would destroy the crystal structure and decrease the glowing effect
- It’s always advised to wear a mask, use a respirator or work in a well ventilated room when using this product with some medium like epoxy or plastic resin
If you need an effective neon paint for your creative projects, you can find this set of 10 jars of glow in the dark pigment powder on Amazon.