DaCool glow in the dark neon liquid food coloring, detailed review
Package of 10 bottles of liquid food coloring
Are you a great home baker who’s always trying out new things to create ? Have you tried to add food coloring to your recipes to make your cakes and cookies even more stunning ?
A world of possibilities open when you get to know food coloring. Your children can ask for any color, you got it !
Bake that rainbow cake that you’ve always wanted.
Why is this DaCool liquid food coloring set a great glow in the dark product?
- This pack of liquid food coloring contains 12 vibrant colors : lemon yellow, sunset yellow, rose, brown, black, pink, violet, grass green, green and sky blue.
- This edible food coloring is highly concentrated. No need to add the whole bottle to your recipe to obtain the color you like. Only a few drops are enough. One bottle goes a long way.
- This liquid food coloring is odorless and tasteless. It doesn’t affect the flavor or the texture of food.
- This food coloring is packed in drop mouth bottles, which makes it very easy to use. This system enables control over the amount of colouring and guarantees accurate mixing.
- This product meets MSDS Food Safety standards.
- It is eggs free, soy free, (pea)nut free, gluten free.
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- The item is non-returnable. But if a bottle gets damaged on its way to you, you can email the seller.
- This product is water-based, so you can’t use it to color candles. You will need oil-base food coloring, which you can easily find on the market as well.
- Each bottle contains 0.34 Fl oz or 10 ml.
Vibrant colors for your stunning creations
- bold and vivid colors
- very user-friendly
- MSDS Food Safety Ingredients
- suitable for vegans
- drop-mouth design
- contains sorbitol
What people love about this glow in the dark liquid food coloring
- It’s great for developing a child’s creativity
- This food coloring can be added to Thanksgiving Day cookies, birthday cake decorations, macarons, chameleon cake, icing, fondant, batter, frosting, you name it !
- If you happen to stain your hands with this food coloring, it is water soluble, so it can easily be washed off with soapy water.
- You can use it in an air brush
Tips to use this glow in the dark liquid food coloring
- This product gives endless decorating possibilities
- It’s a great idea to use for creative projects with children. They will be stunned to hear they can actually eat this dye !
- Don’t forget to close the bottle tightly after use
- Don’t add too many drops at one. This product is very concentrated.
- You can add this to slime or other craft projects
- It’s great to use on frozen products
- Be careful with soft furnishings, stains don’t come off
- Use this food coloring to color Easter eggs
Your children will never believe you made these stunning colored creations yourself !