Write the brightest and most colorful messages on a blackboard and numerous other non-porous surfaces with these super high quality Crafty Croc neon fluorescent markers.
No more horrible sounds on the blackboard when using traditional dry chalk !
Liquid chalk markers are the easy, safe solution for all your crafty projects.
Make your text stand out with these award-winning bright Crafty Croc markers.
Why are these Crafty Croc Glow in the Dark Liquid Chalk Markers a great glow in the dark product?
- These Crafty Croc markers were awarded the TillyWig Sterling Fun Award for their exceptional quality and bold originality !
- The Crafty Croc markers have twice the amount of ink than generic chalk markers. Crafty Croc markers have 8 grams of ink instead of 4 grams. The colors are much more vibrant.
- These glow in the dark markers have reversible tips. One end can do fine work, while the other is destined for bolder designs.
- The markers are dust-free and non-toxic.
- They are very versatile and can be used on multiple surfaces.
- One pack contains 10 different colors that offer great drawing options.
- The colors are easy to wipe off.
Bring your creations to life with neon markers
- double the ink of generic markers
- bright neon colors
- easy to erase
- ultra versatile
- dust-free, non-toxic and unscented
- bolder than chalk
- conforming to all US and European standards for art products
- some customers don't like the need to shake the markers to get them started
What people love about these Crafty Croc Glow in the Dark Liquid Chalk Markers
- The reversible chisel/bullet tips offer more drawing options to adults. If you’re a restaurant or bar owner for instance, you can use these markers to write your menu on a blackboard or decorate your storefront window with colorful designs.
- You can write on chalkboard, contact paper, blackboard, glass, mirrors, tile, plastic, metal, whiteboard, card, wood, rock and stones.
- These markers last twice as long as cheaper pens, so you’re saving money
- With every product Crafty Croc sells, they order a brand new toothbrush for their Crafty Cares program, one of their humanitarian aid partners.
Tips to use these Crafty Croc Glow in the Dark Liquid Chalk Markers
- Remember, these liquid chalk markers work only on non-porous materials ! Otherwise you won’t be able to wipe it off ! Colors may be permanent on concrete, wood, painted surfaces and paper.
- Children can finally write on mirrors and windows without mum or dad getting angry! The colors come off easily, just use a damp or dry cloth.
- Here are some ideas of occasions on which to use the markers : first day of school board, holiday decorations, pregnancy chalkboard, …
- Children’s creativity comes alive with these markers
- If the markers seem to be drying out, shake them well for 30 seconds to resolve the problem.
- Every pack comes with replacement tips when the original one is frayed.
Only great reviews for these award-winning glow in the dark liquid chalk markers !