Color Changing LED Beach Ball Glow in the Dark game, detailed review
Color Changing LED Glow in the Dark beach ball, inflatable and remote controlled
Have a blast at the beach, in the pool or in the garden with this color changing inflatable beach ball !
Why is this color changing LED beach ball such a great glow in the dark product?
- This giant beach ball can be inflated to a diameter of 16″ and can be played with like any regular beach ball.
- This item is waterproof, it can go in the water without a problem. You’ll love this addition to your pool games. This beach ball floats !
- This beach ball comes with a small LED glow ball, that needs to be tucked away in a small pocket in the bottom of the beach ball.
- This LED light can take on 13 different preset colors. You can chose continuous or flashing light. The multi-color function is great as well. To activate and change the colors, use the provided remote control. The reach of the remote control is 33 feet.
- There is even a “jump” and “fade” mode on the remote control. You can also adjust the brightness of the light, depending on the mood you’re in. You can make the lights go down and fade for a more romantic atmosphere.
- The beach ball is made from durable vinyl material.
- Your package includes 1 beach ball, 1 LED light and 1 remote control.
No need to leave the beach when it gets dark
- battery charged
- great color choice
- durable material
- LED light is difficult to insert
What people love about this color changing LED glow in the dark beach ball
- Great for night volleyball or beach soccer.
- These beach balls are also great for decoration. They sit easily on any flat surface thanks to the flat bottom of the beach ball (near the LED light insert).
- The colors are easy to switch and the remote control is user-friendly.
Tips to use this color changing LED glow in the dark beach ball
- Before inserting the LED light into the beach ball, don’t forget to remove the white paper gasket.
- It is easier to insert the LED light once the beach ball is fully inflated.
- You can inflate this beach ball by mouth if you wish to, but because it is such a gigantic ball, we would recommend using an air pump.
- Use the remote control to turn the light on or off. Don’t forget to switch off the light when you’re finished playing to make the button cell battery last longer.
- When the beach ball isn’t lit up, it is white.
Get a new addition for your pool games with this glow in the dark beach ball with remote-controlled LED light.