Chefmaster glow in the dark neon Air Brush food coloring, detailed review
Package of 12 bottles of Chefmaster air brush food coloring
Do you want to surprise your family this year and bake with food coloring ? You can mix any color you like, your cakes will be absolutely stunning.
You can use this kind of food coloring outside of the kitchen as well, for your arts and crafts and DIY projects.
There’s no limit to what you can achieve.
Why is this Chefmaster Air Brush food coloring set a great glow in the dark product?
- This pack of neon food coloring contains 12 bottles of bright colors : super red, sunset orange, canary yellow, spring green, hawaiian blue, royal blue, violet, blushing pink, midnight black, harvest brown, fleshtone and white.
- This edible food coloring is highly concentrated. Careful : you will only need a few drops to obtain the shade in your recipe.
- This food coloring is odorless and tasteless, and will not influence the texture of your cakes.
- These bottles are very user-friendly : the colors come in sealed bottles with twist-top dispensers.
- This product is manufactured in the USA.
- This food coloring is Kosher and Halal Certified.
- It is gluten free.
- The item is non-returnable. But if a bottle gets damaged during transport, the seller will make it right.
- This product is water-based, so you can’t mix it with wax to make candles for instance
Achieve an endless spectrum of colors
- lovely color choice
- long-lasting and reliable
- Kosher and Halal certified
- odorless and tasteless
- high quality FDA approved ingredients
- intermixable airbrush colors
- gluten free
- some customers complain about poorly packaged with loose bottles in the box, luckily without damage
What people love about this glow in the dark Air Brush food coloring
- The colors are original.
- The colors are have a perfect consistency and go on smoothly.
- Great for cakes, gum paste, fondant, pastries, sugar paste, icing, etc.
- Lovely quantity per bottle, 2 oz. or 57 ml
- It’s produced in the USA with high quality ingredients
- The colors are very strong, bright and true to the depiction.
- The colors dry well over royal icing
Tips to use this glow in the dark Air Brush food coloring
- Great range of colors to create new shades.
- Don’t add too much water to this product, because it will make it too runny.
- You can use this food coloring on isomalt
- Don’t add too much food coloring in one go. If it’s not bright enough, you can still add some more later.
- This product can also be used to airbrush skin.
- A lot of people delete this food coloring with water to avoid build-up in the needle of the air brush. Use two drops of color with two drops of water. This seems to keep the needle cleaner for longer.
Endless color possibilities for your cakes and cookies !