BSeen Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar, detailed review
BSeen Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar USB rechargeable
Feel safe on your evening dog walks with this high visibility safety collar for your favorite pet.
Why are this BSeen Light Up LED dog collar such a great glow in the dark product?
- This dog collar is an Amazon’s Choice product.
- It’s not just important for humans to be safe and seen in the dark, so getting a LED light up dog collar is the best way to make sure your pet is safe and seen.
- This collar is available in 5 different colors : green, orange, red, pink and blue. The neon green one is by far the brightest collar.
- It is sometimes difficult to get the size right with dog collars made by other brands. BSeen has a simple solution for this problem with its “one size fits all” collar. The initial length of the collar is 27,5 inches (the equivalent of 70 cm). It is made out of transparent TPU tube that can be cut into any length to fit the neck of your dog.
- The LED light have 3 light modes : steady light, quick flash or slow flash. Just click the switch to change the mode.
- This dog collar is USB rechargeable and the cable is provided. Just plug it in any USB port to charge, like you would charge your phone.
- In case of problems, contact the seller who will reply within 24 hours.
For safe evening walks
- chargeable by USB
- available in multiple colors
- fast charging
- 3 light modes
- can be cut to the right size
- can not be attached to a leash
What people love about this BSeen light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- This dog collar lights up in 360°, it’s extremely visible in the dark.
- The cuttable tube is so handy.
Tips to use this BSeen light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- To recharge the batteries, just plug the collar in any USB port. Charge time is 2 hours for 8 to 10 hours of slow flash, 6 to 8 hours of quick flash and 2 to 3 hours of continuous light.
- The on/off button is located on one side of the plastic casing, the USB charger port on the other side.
- This collar is rainproof, not waterproof. The battery component should not be submerged in water.
- To cut the TPU tube to the correct size, take one end out of the plastic casing, adjust it to your dog’s neck, cut to size and stick it back into the casing.
- It is not recommended to attach a leash to this collar, especially if you have a powerful big dog.
High visibility for you and your dog.