Blazin’ Safety Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar, detailed review
Blazin' Safety Light Up LED Glow in the Dark dog collar USB rechargeable
Want to feel blazin’ safe on your evening dog walk ? Get a Blazin’ Safety LED light up dog collar.
Why are this Blazin’ Safety Light Up LED dog collar such a great glow in the dark product?
- The light emitted from this dog collar is visible from 350 yards (the equivalent of 320 meters)
- The collar is made from high tensile nylon.
- This collar is available in different colors : black with white LED light, blue, green, red, pink and purple. The neon green one is the brightest collar. The LED light strip runs through the middle of the collar.
- This LED light up collar is available in 4 sizes : extra-small (8.1″ to 10.75″), small (9.8″ to 14.2″), medium (13.8″ to 19.7″) and large to extra-large (19.3 to 27.6″). The sizes run slightly large and the collar can be adjusted.
- The LED lights have 3 light modes : on, strobe and blink. Just click the switch to change the mode.
- This dog collar is USB rechargeable (lithium ion battery) and the cable is provided. Just plug it in any USB port to charge, like you would charge your phone.
- You can also get the assorted leash for the LED collar.
- This collar comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Feel blazin' safe on your early morning or evening dog walk
- chargeable by USB
- great design
- available in multiple colors
- fast charging
- 3 light modes
- outstanding visibility
- 360° illumination
- dogs could turn on the LEDs when scratching the collar and wake you up in the middle of the night
What people love about this Blazin’ Safety light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- This dog collar has outstanding visibility from 350 yards away, the dog is seen from far off by traffic.
- The customer service is amazing and works hard to solve any problems.
- Dogs seem to be unphased by the flashing LED lights.
Tips to use this BSeen light up LED glow in the dark dog collar
- The collar comes already charged, but when you need to recharge the batteries, just plug the collar in any USB port. Charge time is 2 to 3 hours for about 10 continuous hours of light. When the charge is complete, the red light turns green.
- The on/off button is located on top of the plastic casing, the USB charger port on the side.
- This collar is rainproof, not waterproof. The battery component should not be submerged in water. So take the collar off before your dogs jumps into the waves. This will kill the battery.
- To clean this collar, use a damp cloth and a brush.
- Only use this collar for walks. If you leave it on inside the house or at night, your dog might unintentionally turn on the LED lights when it scratches at its collar.
One of the best glow in the dark dog collars on the market.