Bettli Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, detailed review
Bettli Glow in the Dark Thread for Embroidery, 3300 yards
Join this new trend and insert glow in the dark details in your sewing, crochet or embroidery projects.
Why is this Bettli embroidery thread a great glow in the dark product?
- Glow in the dark thread and fabric is already very popular with party-goers, Halloween trick-or-treaters, joggers and dog-walkers, but there are now numerous ways to use glow in the dark thread in all your arts & crafts projects. You can even use it in baby and children’s items.
- After exposure to any bright light source (but preferably direct sunlight), this fluorescent thread glows in the dark for about 6 to 8 hours.
- One spool of this glow in the dark embroidery thread contains 3300 yards (the equivalent of 3017 m)
- This glow in the dark thread is available from the same seller in different colors. You’ve got white, pink and light yellow.
- This product is made out 100 % polyester filament thread, enhanced with UV fluorescent properties.
- The white fluorescent thread glows green in the dark.
- The thickness of this glow in the dark thread is 150D/2
- This product has free shipping and free returns.
Great thread to add glowing higlights to children’s items.
- 4 to 6 hours glowing
- 3300 yards
- polyester filament thread
- multi-use thread
- shipping takes too long
What people love about this Bettli Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- Glow in the dark embroidery thread has a completely normal appearance during the day. The magic happens at night in the dark. So imagine the look on the faces of your children when they discover a new item in their room with glowing properties !
- This thread can be used in a surger/overlock machine.
- This thread can be used in a regular sewing machine.
- Items embroidered with this kind of glow in the dark thread are always a real hit with teenagers as well, not just young children.
Tips to use this Bettli Glow in the Dark Embroidery Thread
- This glow in the dark thread is machine washable and dryable. Glow in the dark threads are designed to withstand about 100 wash cycles before the glowing effect starts to fade.
- The more glow in the dark thread you use in a particular area, the brighter the effect in the dark will be.
- When the glowing effect of this thread begins to diminish after 4 to 6 hours, you can “recharge” it by exposing it to more light.
- To make sure the thread doesn’t come loose from the spool and creates a mess, you can use a thread net.
- This thread is too thin for friendship bracelets, it is designed for sewing machines. However, if you use several twisted strands at once, it should do the trick.
Surprise your children with glow in the dark highlights in items to decorate their rooms.