Best selling glow in the dark spray paint on Amazon review
Best selling glow in the dark spray paint
You won’t find a lot of glow in the dark spray paint options on Amazon. We’ve spotted just a handful. There’s a clear winner standing out from the pack: Krylon Fluorescent Indoor / Outdoor aerosol paint.
This fluorescent spray paint will glow under UV black light. It can increase the brilliance of a painted object by 200% to 400%.
It’s important though to say that this specific spray paint is not phosphorescent. So you won’t get a glow in darkness after exposing it to sunlight or indoor room light. It will only glow in the dark under UV black light. So you can use this to paint details in a venue or objects for a Halloween party but don’t forget to buy a UV light, like the ones we reviewed in this article.
Why is this can of spray paint such a great fluorescent product?
- It has received more than 250 positive ratings
- it’s available in 6 different colors: blue, purple, green, yellow, red, orange
- it’s really bright in day light and reacts to UV black light (but it doesn’t store light to emit it later, it’s not phosphorescent)
reacts to UV black light
- the colors are vivid and really bright
- it's very easy to use, that's the convenience of spray paint
- it reacts very nicely to UV light
- it is NOT phosphorescent (it will only glow in the dark when exposed to UV black light)
What people like about this glow in the dark spray paint?
- it’s very easy to apply on any surface
- it glows very nicely when exposed to UV black light
- the colors are very bright
Tips to use this fluorescent spray paint
- apply the spray paint over a white base coat for optimum brightness effect
- bear in mind that this is not a phosphorescent product. You can’t charge it with light to get a glowing surface after dark. It only reacts to UV black light.
If you’re looking for glow in the dark spray paint, you can find these cans on Amazon.