Glow in the dark acrylic paint is a popular product with multiple manufacturers. We’ve hand picked a few light up paint providers, including one of the best selling glow in the dark green paints, by Spacebeams.
Why is Spacebeams Aurora a great glow in the dark paint?
- This product offers very strong and vivid bright green fluorescence
- Aurora paint can glow all night long after just a 10-second light charge under UV light
- Customers also have access to an exclusive collection of VIP stencils to create glow in the dark projects, with easy step-by-step video tutorials. Members also enjoy special discounts.
- Aurora paint is non-toxic, non-flammable and it water based
- It can be used on a wide range of surfaces, indoors and outdoors (it’s best to varnish the surface when used outdoors)
- Spacebeams also offers a bright aqua / light blue version of its product
This product is a best seller with 1500+ positive reviews
- bright vivid color
- long-lasting glow
- safe to use
- effective in daylight
- compatible with most surfaces
- Can be used outdoors if varnished over
- the container could be slightly larger
What people love about this glow in the dark paint
- It glows for hours with a short UV-light charge
- It can even be charged with a flash light or the heat of a blow dryer
- This glow in the dark paint dries in a few minutes
- It can be easily cleaned when m
- The paint is very thick, easy to use. It’s like painting with glue
- It can be used to paint keys to easily find them after dark
- It looks great when used to paint an address sign so that friends or delivery folks can easily find your home at night or in the early hours of the day
- It glows better than most of the paints bought in a craft store
- It adheres very well to glass and many other surface types
Tips to use this glow in the dark acrylic paint
- You can thin it out with some water to make it easier to use. But don’t add too much water: the thicker the paint the brighter the final glow
- Get a UV light to charge the surface, it works much better than a traditional lamp or mere sunlight
- It can also be charged with the heat of a blow dryer (but the glow dissipates faster)
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry first for the best adhesion
- Apply multiple layers and dab on the final coat with a sponge for an optimal glow
If you need an effective neon paint for your creative projects, you can find this jar of glow in the dark green paint on Amazon.