Fishers and anglers, this one is for you ! We are not talking about fluffy neon yarn to make a scarf, a hat or mittens, this flat and fluffy yarn is UV enhanced to attracting bait !
But even thought this product has been developed for fishers, feel free to use it for any arts & crafts project.
Why is this Altas Mike’s Glow Yarn a great glow in the dark product?
- This glow in the dark seller delivers high quality and respects all performance standards in all products
- This yarn is designed for amateur and professional anglers alike.
- Extreme scents have been added to attract all types of fish, mostly trout, salmon and steelhead.
- Each bag of Glow Yarn contains 12 feet of yarn (3.65 m).
- This yarn is fat and fluffy and is great for fly tying or adding some attractive color to your bait
- The added ultraviolet and fluorescent colors stand out in murky water.
- This product is available in 8 different brilliant color variations : red, neon chartreuse green, hot pink, cerise pink, yellow, white, black and assorted colors. Your fly options are endless. You can combine any colors you like.
- This product has free shipping.
- This yarn is Made in USA.
To catch fish faster
- high quality material
- 12 ft
- UV enhanced
- stands out in murky water
- extremely scented for all kinds of fish
- multi-use yarn
- this product takes some time to get used to, but once you know how to tie it, it works really well
What people love about this Atlas Mike’s Glow in the Dark Yarn
- This Glow Yarn is a very popular choice for salmon, steelhead and trout fishers and anglers, who are looking to tie egg fly patterns and flies.
- This fat yarn makes great flies. Even though the yarn is thick, it seems to work really well.
- This yarn holds scent on bait longer and works better than when applying separately on bait.
- Fishermen recommend this product to fishing friends.
- This product has a very competitive price.
- It’s a little tricky to tie at first, but once you get the hang of it, it works really well and you will catch all the fish you wish for.
Tips to use this Atlas Mike’s Glow in the Dark Yarn
- To attract even more bait from greater distances, you can soak this yarn in oil.
- Customers report using this Glow Yarn for other purposes than attracting bait as well. One person used this yarn to make the hair of an alien doll ! Someone else used this Glow Yarn as impromptu Christmas tree decoration. Why not ?
Catch trout, salmon and steelhead faster and from greater distances with this UV enhanced Glow Yarn that attracts bait in murky water.