This set of 60 vibrant colors includes glow in the dark fabric paint. Arteza is a leading paint manufacturer. You can trust their products which deliver optimal shades. This set is great value for money. The puffy texture of the paint delivers a nice 3D effect.
Why is Arteza paint set a great glow in the dark product?
- It offers more than simply glow in the dark products. The set includes 60 different shades, incl. metallic and glitter colors. Here’s the full line up: 24 vibrant, 16 metallics, 6 glow in the dark, 5 fluorescent, 5 pastel and 4 glitter shades. Such a wide range of possibilities!
- This Arteza set of colors can be used for all sorts of surfaces: textile, ceramic, glass, wood,…
- This product is a puffy paint, the perfect product to create 3D glowing effects
- Arteza manufactures safe non-toxic fabric paint. It complies with all regulations.
- This purchase is 100% guaranteed. If you don’t like the outcome, you can ask for a free replacement.
This product is a best seller with 1300+ positive reviews
- 3D puffy effect
- machine washable
- safe to use
- no cracking, no peeling
- easy to apply (pen shaped bottles)
- bright colors
- the bottles are not huge
What people love about this glow in the dark powder
- This 60-bottle set offers a very wide range of colors and textures, beyond the usual glow in the dark colors
- It’s great value for money, from a trustworthy supplier
- The product is very easy to apply thanks to the pen shaped 30ml bottles
- It’s great to paint both subtle accents and small areas on fabric objects
- Your creations will be machine washable, the paint doesn’t crack or peel, it’s very sustainable
Tips to use this glow in the dark powder
- Gently squeeze the pen shaped bottles when applying the paint to control the flow
- The flow can vary from bottle to bottle depending on the material. You will need to apply more pressure on some of them
- Pre-wash the fabric without fabric softener before applying the paint
- Wait for the paint to fully dry before touching the painted area
- Apply the paint on white or light colors since glow in the dark material always works best on light surfaces
- Don’t leave the containers close to children since they could try to swallow the liquid. Keep them in a safe cupboard.
- Charge your stunning fabric creations under UV light for the best glowing effect. It doesn’t take long to charge and the effect is long lasting
If you’re looking for the perfect glow in the dark fabric paint and much more, you can find this 60-color set on Amazon.