If you’re looking to experiment with glow in the dark powder to make glow epoxy or resin, then this product will meet your expectations.
Why is this Art ‘n Glow Pigment Powder such a great glow in the dark product?
- This Sky Blue Glow Powder is an Amazon’s Choice and a best selling product.
- Art ‘n Glow is the best selling supplier of glow in the dark pigment for fine arts, craft and DIY projects.
- Each order includes 12 grams of coated strontium aluminate glow powder which is the brightest, longest lasting glow in the dark technology available anywhere.
- Art ‘n Glow pigment is packaged in a re-closable zip lock bag for your convenience.
- The maximum particle size of the phosphorescent crystals in this powder is between 30 and 50 microns depending on the color. This is the ideal size for general craft projects including resin/epoxy, paintings, murals, glass blowing, wax, jewelry making, etc.
- All Art ‘n Glow powders are waterproof, they can be used in water based mediums like acrylic paints without problems.
- This product is made from natural elements. It is strontium aluminate enhanced with fluorescent pigment. This material is non-toxic and non-radioactive. It is the brightest, longest lasting glow in the dark technology available.
- The seller has more than 10 different colors of pigment powers available.
- Included in your order : glow powder, application cheat sheet and links to additional tips and resources.
- This product is manufactured and packed in the USA.
- Fast and free shipping, free returns. 30 day money back guarantee.
For glowing arts & crafts projects
- glows up to 6 hours
- can be recharged millions of times
- non-toxic and non-radioactive
- blue and aqua are a little dimmer than the other colors
What people love about this pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy and resin
- Great for resin, rubber or plastic casting.
- Can be used with glow paint pigment, molten glass, fishing lures, glow furniture, luminescent clothing, murals, ceiling stars, nail polish, wax, glue, glaze and many more.
- Superb customer service and communication.
- This powder already glows in the daytime.
- It responds immediately to UV black light and is very brilliant.
Tips to use this pigment powder for glow in the dark epoxy
- To fully experience the magic of glow in the dark, the finished product is best charged in direct sunlight or with a UV black light.
- Do not look at black light directly, this may harm your eyes.
- Do not ingest or inhale this powder.
- This powder is usable in any transparent medium.
Do what real artists do and use this glow in the dark powder for epoxy and resin.