If you want to celebrate Halloween in an exciting glowing atmosphere, it could be nice to distribute glow in the dark rings to your guests. They’re the perfect party favors. Kids also love these glowing rings.
We will review a few best selling packs of glow in the dark rings. This first example consists of 34 items, in 4 colors (red, blue, green, yellow) and 6 different shapes. Amazing eye catchers for all glow in the dark parties.
These rings are ready for use as soon as you open the pack. They contain a non-replaceable non-rechargeable battery. These shiny rings can be used as traditional finger rings, of course, but also as toe rings or cute decorations for laces (if you haven’t already purchased glow in the dark shoe laces).
These bright rings have a very nice touch feel and are pretty sturdy. They’re non toxic and totally safe for children aged 3 and above.
Why is this pack of 36 rings a great glow in the dark pick?
- these glowing rings are the perfect gift or party favor for all occasions: weddings, birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve,… Your guests will love them!
- you don’t need to install any battery, these are already installed in the rings, which can be used straight away
- they are the perfect jewel accessory for a glow in the dark party
- they’re non toxic, made of environment friendly TPR material
- they’re very comfortable to wear in all circumstances
- they’re a favourite for all ages: kids, teens & adults
the perfect gifts or party favors
- varied selection of 4 colors and 6 shapes
- easy to switch on/off, ready to use
- perfect as party favors
- non toxic
- lovely glow in the dark
What people love about these glowing rings?
- there are 4 different bright colors (red, blue, green & yellow) and 6 different shapes in this affordable pack of 36 items
- you don’t have to open the rings to add a battery. They’re already installed, that’s so handy
- the rings glow for a long time since LEDs don’t use much power
- these fluorescent rings are an amazing accessory to light up your exciting parties, for all ages, for kids, teens and adults alike
- these novelty items are truly eye catching in the dark
Tips to use these glow in the dark rings
- bear in mind that they will run out of power after a while
- don’t wear one on each finger, it won’t fit on your hand, they’re too wide
- never try to swallow these rings (don’t give them to kids under 3)
- don’t wear them while driving, this might be disturbing
If you’re looking for a great pack of 36 glowing rings you can find this package on Amazon.