3-pattern 16-color Star Wars Night Light, full review
Best selling Star Wars lamp, 3 patterns - 16 colors
We’ve already reviewed a traditional Lava Lamp, the iconic American classic, an unusual Jellyfish tank table lamp and a great looking 2-in-1 device (lamp & bluetooth speaker), the Aiscool bedside lamp.
We will add another attractive lamp to our hand-curated list of glow in the dark best sellers: the Star Wars night light which features three 3D patterns and 16 colors, a must-have for all Star Wars fans.
The night light is LED-powered and offers 3 different iconic patterns: Death Star, R2D2 and the Millenium Falcon. The 3D dimmable light can be changed between 16 bright colors using the remote or between 7 colors via a physical button on the base of the device.
It’s obviously the perfect glow in the dark gift for Star Wars fans, kids and adults alike!
Why is this night light a great glow in the dark product?
- Star Wars fans love the iconic shapes you can display with this night light: Death Star, R2D2, Millenium Falcon
- the device is very easy to operate either with the remote or via the buttons on the device itself
- it looks stunning in the dark, the 3D effect is absolutely mesmerising
- you can adjust the levels of brightness and the colors at your leisure, for all three patterns
- this lamp can be used as a standalone light source powered by batteries or can be plugged to the mains via a USB connection
Star Wars fans love this product
- choice between 3 Star Wars patterns: Death Star, R2D2, Millenium Falcon
- can be operated on batteries or via USB
- very easy to operate (levels of brightness via dimmer, 16 colors)
- looks stunning in the dark
- durable quality product
- the perfect gift for all Star Wars fans
What people love about this Star Wars night light
- this device is the perfect gif for Star Wars fans of all ages all around the globe. They simply love it! They can choose between three 3D patterns: Death Star, R2D2, Millenium Falcon
- this trendy lamp gives you full control on light intensity and colors
- the product can be operated on batteries or on the mains via a USB connection
- the device feels very sturdy
- this night light does not consume a lot of energy
- the Star Wars night light can be used in all sorts of interiors
Tips to use this Star Wars night light
- do not forget to remove the transparent protective film on the acrylic piece before inserting it into the base
- keep grease and all other liquids away from the base (it’s not waterproof)
- use the soft cloth provided to clean the acrylic part if there’s any mark on the surface
If you’re looking for a great night light you can find this product on Amazon.